Friday, July 25, 2014

My Dear Friend Ana, and/or "There's no place like home for Roo"

This, to me, is worth sharing and sharing again. Ana and her daughter Reilly are very dear to me, and they've hit some pretty hard times. I've done what I can to help, including selling a couple of rare signed Roger Zelazny items. I don't have many gems like that, but my true friends mean the world to me, and if I must part with something of such value, I know that my father would be very pleased to know that it is going to a good cause, to help a friend in need.

I've known Ana since high school. She has been there for me more times than I can count. She was there for me when I lost someone very special to suicide, and was there for me after I attempted it myself. Without her, I may never have had the courage to ask Laurel out on a date. Ana helped give me the courage, the strength, to stick around, to not give up and to reach for my dreams, to make my life better. I wanna try giving back some of that strength, to my dear friend, and her daughter, "Roo."

I implore you. If you can, please donate. If you cannot or don't want to, that's totally understandable and cool, but would you please share this link, and help spread the word?

You can click HERE, or on the picture of Roo, in order to get to the web page.


Thank you so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment