Thursday, March 21, 2013

So, yeah...

There are times when it seems nothing is going your way and the world has it out for you. Then there are times when things go pretty middle of the road. There are also, however, times when things are great.

Is my life great? It could certainly be better.

Does it seem that nothing is going my way? No, some things are going well and some not as well as I'd like.

Are there any terrible, horrible things in my life right now? No, not that I can think of.

Are there any wonderful things? Yes, there are. One of them even has a name, but at this point I shall refrain from giving it.

Why am I posting this? Because I've barely been online at all. Not just the social networks, I've barely been on the Internet at all. And I've found I prefer it.

Something I've learned not cruising the Internet hour after hour: the sky, trees, the sun, the moon and the stars are not only available in a JPEG.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to know you're finding more to engage yourself in the wider world. I look forward to your next writing projects arriving in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're happy of course. However, I've missed you on FB and in general and that is the benefit of FB -- I got to meet amazing people like you. Best of luck in your writing, you know I think you're a genius ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to read this, and I hope more good things are on their way for you. You're an amazingly gifted writer with so much to offer the world, and you deserve to be happy. I've also been limiting my online time, and my life has been much better for it. (Just don't be too much of a stranger, eh?)

    ReplyDelete