Tuesday, December 13, 2011

They Want to Put Me in Jail

That's right. For not having steady employment, the state of New Mexico wants to put me behind bars. I'm very rapable. If you know of any work at all, please let me know. Also, there is a donation button on this here blog. We'll call it the "Keep Trent out of jail and help him get his life back together fund." I hate to say it, but I've gone into dire straits. I guess this is what happens when you bust your ass to get your life back on track.

Thanking you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're super tired and stressed, so I don't expect a reply anytime soon, but if you elaborate a bit, I might be able to help. hang in there.
    Blaine

    Blaineyb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Blaine. Not really sure what can be done at this time. If I can think of a way to explain it properly, I will certainly do so.

    :)

    ReplyDelete