Wednesday, October 19, 2011

...

Things have been rough. I wish this was something new and I was experiencing it for the first time.  I'm taking another break from FaceFuck, as no one (myself included) has figured out this new dimension of socializing, and the result is everybody (myself included) comes off as a dick head.  We preach honesty but very few people like it when you're honest.  Everyone's opinionated, which is good and bad.  People should have their own opinion, but when they give it, especially when dealing with another person's personal matters, they should understand the situation before they let their God complex set in.  Even when well meaning, you come off as a dick.

Okay, I've rambled a little, vented some.

Comment or don't, I don't give a fuck.

With a handful of followers, none of whom actually look at this blog, I'm really not concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment