Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ellipses

I posted this on Facebook but figure I might as well post it here, too:


I'm not your enemy or your savior. Nor am I a down-and-out guy you've decided to label a cause. I'm just some dude on Facebook, and frankly I'm sick and tired of misinterpretations, exaggerations, illogical reactions and where-the-fuck-did-that-come-from assumptions, creating the stupidest of stupid drama in the semi-fictional world of social networking. I've been misinterpreted on here too many goddamn times now. I'm not your lover, nor am I out to get you. I have little to nothing to do with your personal fucked up shit and I don't want any of it. I have more than enough of my own. And I also understand that you have little or nothing to do with my shit. I'm beyond exhausted with trying to defend myself against impaired and desponding diatribes and full-blown attacks that have nothing to do with me whatsoever, all because for whatever reason you've decided I should be one of the focal points of your inanity.

Don't build me up and don't build me down. I'm just one of the 250 million people that happens to hang out on this website. I want you to be my friend, yes, and I want to be your friend. However, I don't want to enter a fucking episode of goddamn Dawson's Creek whenever I log on. Stop trying to make me the core of your shit. Other than a name and picture on a computer, I don't even exist to most of you.

I love you all, but if you think I'm the one creating your problems, go play an online version of 90210 and use my fucking name as a character.
And now that that's out of the way, what the fuck are people thinking on a day to day basis?  What goes through your mind, first thing in the morning?  I'm not judging, I'm simply curious.  Let's say you wake up and the first thing that comes to mind is a giant owl. Likely this is left over from a dream, unless you maybe happen to be obsessed with giant owls.  But then by the time you're taking your morning piss, you're thinking of a stack of papers that need organizing, or some shit.  Okay, what thoughts fell in between?  What caused your mind to go from giant owl to stack of papers?  Dream/reality, blah blah blah.  There were thought in the middle.  Giant paper? Owls shitting paper?  Did you briefly think you were pissing owls, and the sensation was note worthy? You thought maybe you'd write something about the peeing sensation that made you briefly think you were peeing owls?  You wanted to write a paper about it, and when finished you could add it to the stack of...Oh shit, that stack of papers.  They need to be organized, and if and when I write my pissing owls paper, should I file it under P for Pissing or O for Owls?
Does any of this matter? I don't fucking think so.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment