Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What is a blog?

Honestly, seems to me a blog is merely a place for folks to rant without the fear of some agitated person punching them in the face.  I'm not entirely sure why I've decided, after all this time, to start one.  Maybe it's because I feel like one of the only people left on the planet who hasn't.

How often will I blog?  Good question.  As this is a new thing to me, I could love it and blog every five minutes, or this could be the one and only blog I ever do.  Personally, I think I would rather spend my writing time working on the things I actually write (books and stories and such), but you never know.  The other things I ask myself is, Will anyone actually care at all about what's going on or what I have to say?  Maybe I'll let readers--if there are any--decide that for me.

1 comment:

  1. One reader paying attention here. Talk about whatever you like. It's your blog.

    ReplyDelete